Tuesday 25 November 2008

Subway challenge continued

Continuing on from last week's subway challenge I will be heading off for a subway try tonight. I really got a strong taste of the olives last night, even though I had not tried one for almost a week! I still would like to know if other people have that or not.

Update: Success, although it involved a lot more work than I thought, I managed to eat half a subway sandwich. I didn't use distraction but I did use orange juice to help swallow and with taste. I really had to motivate myself to even try my first bite but I just reminded myself, inaction will just mean things continue the same. So I am really pleased with the result, hopefully tomorrow I can repeat it and build on this. I think without the distraction the lubrication/taste altering of the orange juice helped.

No comments: