Sunday 16 November 2008

Fussy Eaters Forum Meet up

Yesterday I met up with some people from fussy-eaters.com. It was great to finally meet and speak to people who have similar problems / experiences with food. My thanks to Claire (from Adult Picky Eaters) for organising it.

It was really great to be able to have a discussion about an eating problem we all shared to a degree, and for us to have an understanding of it. In the group I did seem to have the smallest range of foods that I could eat but that is not surprising. Although I have tried a lot of things over the years, I've only managed to successfully regularly eat it and that wasn't hard.

It was quite therapeutic to speak openly about something that I try hide and avoid discussing with most people. I was inspired to actually start thinking about setting goals, and not just "I want to eat normally" but small achievable ones.

No comments: