Saturday 2 June 2007

About me

Who am I? I am guy in my mid twenties and decided to start this blog as a place to share my experiences relating to mine and other people's eating problems. My eating problem is not anexoria or bulimia. But yes I do end up vomiting or throwing up. This problem has led to my diet, from a very early age, consisting of almost entirely of plain dairy milk chocolate. My problem is not the dislike or lack of wanting to eat food, my whole life’s desire up till this point and onwards is to eat “normal” food. But what is normal food?? It’s anything and everything, simply its what an average person eats daily. I don’t know why I have this condition but my best guess is that my throat and mouth is very sensitive still from when I was a baby (18 months old).

Growing up I always thought there were very people with similar conditions, but the more stories I hear the more I know this is not the case!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wo! Dairy Milk! Me too!
I'm off to write a post on it
x