Thursday 4 December 2008

Explaining SED to someone you care about

I had a first date the other night and managed to go through the whole evening without eating without a problem for me. But I do know the girl wanted to order (seemed to indicate at first she was hungry but then didn't mention it again) but I suspect didn't because I didn't. I feel bad as I didn't stop her but if I had ordered she would have, I am meeting again soon so know if I am to go through a whole evening I need to order something too. I know I can eat some pasta so am going to try find a place and go there, but the last (and first) time I tried pasta publicly was with a friend so it was a completely different vibe.

Regardless of what happens I know I need to raise the issue of my eating as it's only fair but I don't want it to overshadow things, and my eating is constantly improving (at least trying new things wise). So I've been trying to think for the last day or so how to raise it in a reasonable way that highlights things without being overly dramatic.

1 comment:

Dandelion said...

Hey, this is great news!