Saturday 13 September 2008

Trying to try

For me trying foods (new or old) ranges from the worst possible experience through to the greatest. The euphoric feeling when it goes well is hard to explain, but even with that great feeling trying stuff is hard. Although I have now go to the point of being able to eat a simple mixed salad, if I'm not careful I can still gag and throw up. Even pringles which I have been eating for 10 years can get stuck in my throat, and although it happens now and again, it's still the single most scary thing that has happened to me, feeling like I'm going to die. I've have found that it happens when I've not drank enough water and eat too quickly. The good thing is now I can eat salad, I just have to get used to it's taste which is very different from the other things I eat.

No comments: