Tuesday 16 September 2008

Subway

I've thought about trying something at Subway for a long time. I find it daunting to go into food places/restaurants as I feel stupid for not knowing much (or anything at all). I've bought McDonalds before from a drive through but have only ended up actually trying their fries/chips.


A few weeks ago I ventured in, after many times just looking in and turning back. I went to the counter and looked at the menu (for what felt like an enternity), I focused on the veggie delite as I'm still weary of trying meat based food (not because I feel I'm a vegetarian as I occasioanlly eat a beef oxo cube). I was surprised at the questions/options, I stumbled my way though feeling embarassed but go out feeling not too bad at the end. I made the mistake of taking the toasted option as by the time I got home it was cold and hard, so I didn't really try it, but did try a few of the ingridents, not sure what they are but they weren't too bad (purple small round things). I felt good at going in, ordering and getting out of there, that itself felt like an accomplishment.

No comments: